I want to make this process as simple and stress free for you as possible. In order to do that here's a few helpful tips and FAQ's.
WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT YOU?
As soon as possible. I'm normally booked out at minimum 1.5 months in advance. It's never too early to get on the schedule.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO PROVIDE YOU TO COMPLETE MY DESIGNS?
Depending on what you plan to order, some of these things will not be required or a few extra items maybe requested.
- High Resolution Cover Image
- Full Jacket Image (not required, but very helpful)
- Any and all layered files your designer may have provided you (not required, but very helpful)
- Tag Line
- Release Date
- Publisher Logo
- Any book info you wish to have on your item
- Your website URL
- Your Twitter/Facebook/Pinterets Name/URLs (optional)
- Author Photo (mostly used for sell sheets only)
- Author Bio (mostly used for sell sheets only)
- Praise (Kirkus Reviews, Blurbs - max of 3 - optional)
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO COMPLETE MY ITEMS WHEN YOU START?
In most cases about 1 - 2 weeks. I keep you involved and send samples and ask questions from time to time to ensure you get the perfect item for you. To help the process move along, responding to these e-mails as soon as you can is always helpful!
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP YOU?
Aren't you sweet? Thanks for asking! The most important thing I need my clients to remember is I am working with preexisting art work. This does limit me a bit. Understanding that what worked for one client may not work for another is the best gift I can get from any one.
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PROCESS?
Done. Just say the word and I will send you final items only.
I NEED MY STUFF FAST!
Awesome! I totally understand. In most cases I can offer rush design work at an extra cost. Just let me know!